Disable Preloader


If Parents/Guardians wish to withdraw their wards during an academic session, an application for withdrawal should be submitted to the School office, atleast 15 days in advance. Fees is payable for and upto the month of the notice for withdrawal.

If a child is withdrawn after the Half Yearly Examination and before the completion of the academic session, the fee would be payable up to end of the academic session.

The Principal can, in the interest of the school, ask a student to leave the school for the following reasons:

  • Where a pupil fails to attain or maintain the academic standard required by the school.
  • Where, in his opinion, a student has failed to accept the discipline of the school and his/her continued presence may be detrimental to the interest of other students.
  • Where a student fails to come up to the required academic standard expected of him/her. This would be in the interest of the student so that he/she leaves the school when he/she is still young to benefit by joining a school more suitable to him/her.
  • Where a pupil is suffering from a disease or condition likely to affect the health of others.
  • Transfer Certificates are not issued unless the student completes one academic year.
  • UNIFORM : To be intimated at the time of Admission.